Chemical peels reveal a brighter and smoother complexion
What are the benefits of chemical peels?
- Diminish and/or improve fine lines and wrinkles.
- Reduce pore size.
- Improve overall texture of the skin.
- Reduce sun damage, hyperpigmentation and other skin discoloration.
- Brighten your complexion.
How do Chemical Peels Work?
- Chemical peels use a range of different ingredients to dissolve the connection between the dead skin cells and the healthy skin cells on your skin
- Depending on your skin concerns, one of our experience providers will determine what peel might work best for your skintype and your lifestyle
We offer 5 types of chemical peels:
- The Blue Radiance Peel
- This is a lunchtime peel that takes about 15 minutes to complete. It provides a minimal amount of peeling. Perfect right before an event. You can do this peel every 4-6 weeks.
- The Blue Radiance Plus Peel
- This peel starts with the same base as above, but you get a h4 Retin-A topper as well. You go home in this mixture and wash it off after 4 hours. This peel provides more peeling than the lesser version (and more correction), but doesn’t have as much downtime associated with the Obagi Blue Peel. This peel is very popular at our medical spa.
- The Obagi Blue Peel
- This peel is a heavy-duty trichloroacetic acid (TCA) peel that will produce more peeling that the Radiance Peels over 5-7 days. This chemical peel is perfect for someone who has a lot of texture issues of their skin. We recommend patients only do this peel once per year.
- ZO 3 Step Peel
- This is a medium strength chemical peel that utilizes a blend of exfoliants to help improve skin health, treat many signs of aging and discoloration. It consists of 10% TCA, salicylic acid lactic acid, and a high dose of retinol (6%). This innovative chemical peel begins with an in-office treatment and is followed by an at-home treatment.
- • The Melanage Peel
- This peel is designed specifically for patients with pigmentation and sun damage. The Melanage peel provides “snowflake-like” peeling for about a week. The results of this peel are usually dramatic. This peel comes with a 6 week skincare regimen to be used at home for enhanced results.